What is a PPC Tutorial
PPC Ad Example
- PPC (Pay Per Click) Tutorial guides you understand and implement an internet advertising system, which is meant to drive online traffic to your websites, in which advertiser pays a certain price to the publisher when an ad is clicked.
- A PPC Tutorial explains how you can use paid advertising to your advantage and optimize online presence of your business.
- PPC Tutorial would be helpful for all those who are into advertising and aspire to make a career in Digital Marketing.
PPC Tutorial for Beginners
PPC Tutorial for beginners includes-
- About PPC Ad and Search Engine Advertising
- As said above, PPC is an internet-marketing model, in which advertisers utilize publisher’s website to promote their business through Ads. For this, publisher gets a fixed amount when a user clicks on the Advertiser’s ads.
- PPC advertising is a pull-type internet marketing used for buying user visits to a website.
- Search Engine Advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC advertising that allows advertisers to bid for placement of ads in sponsored links of a search engine that makes their Ads be visible to searchers, who search for a keyword related to advertisers’ business.
User clicks on an ad- Sponsored link directs the user to Ad’s website- Advertiser needs to pay some amount to the search engine
- Learn how to create a successful PPC Campaign
- Know how to do the research for effective keywords related to your product and service
- Understand how to choose the right keyword from list of keywords
- Learn how to group the keywords relevantly
- Know how to arrange the keywords to create an Ad
- Entities Involved in PPC Advertising
PPC Ad Entities
- Product Seller
- PPC Marketer
- Landing Page
- Landing Page Provider
- Viewer or the Visitor
- Know the properties of a result-driven PPC Ad
- Successful PPC Ads are one of the essential parts of relevant ad-groups
- Result driven PPC Ads address the query asked by the users
- Best PPC Ads take users to right landing page
- Powerful PPC Ads drive users to on it and ensure conversion
- Know the general Formula for Calculating PPC
- To calculate PPC, the basic formula is: – Pay per click ($) = Advertising cost ($) ÷ Number of ad clicks
PPC Tutorial Course Syllabus
Digital Vidya PPC Tutorial syllabus incorporates all the components of search engine marketing, and helps you strategize and channelize PPC Ad campaigns that ensure profits. Let us dig deep and understand different components of PPC Tutorial Course Syllabus-
- Search Engine Marketing Overview
- Understanding Google search
- Rule based personalization of marketing at internet scale
- Overview of Google Adwords, Microsoft AdCenter and Yahoo Search Marketing
- PPC Click Overview
- PPC definition & it’s functioning
- Important Terms – Quality Score, Conversion Rate etc.
- Quality Score Overview
- Strategizing PPC Campaigns
- Setting objectives, goals & expectations
- Actionable metrics for performance measurements and formulating account structure
- Effective segmentation of keywords and usage of multiple match types
- Non-overlapping Ad Groups
- Market Analysis
- Understanding industry key-drivers and competitive analysis
- Organizational positioning and targeting
- Ad Writing Techniques
- Compelling ads that increase click-through-rate’s (CTR) lower costs
- Understanding, Analyzing & Improving – Relevance & Quality score
- Improve conversion rates, targeted ads & relevant landing pages
- Ad preview tool along with best practices like using features such as reviews, +1 button etc.
- Campaign Management
- Overview of the tools
- Understanding advance functionality
- Bid Management Plan
- Understand bidding strategy
- Manual vs. Automated bid management
- Different bid management features like CPA bidding, position preference etc.
- Effective Landing Pages
- Importance of UI/UX design
- Performance Tracking
- Set campaign objectives & goals
- Define Performance Metrics
- Monitor PPC activity with Google Analytics
- Decipher User Psychology
- Understand & connect with the user
- Benefit from search behavior of prospective customer
- Reporting and Analysis
- Integrate PPC account with Google Analytics
- Understanding reports and define the future plan of action
- Multivariate Testing
- A/B split Testing
- SEM Management
- Mobile Advertising
- Display & Video Formats
- Optimize the display network campaigns
- Track & measure views through conversions
PPC Video Tutorial
PPC Video Tutorial helps you learn how to write a successful PPC Ad in the easiest possible manner.
Elements of a PPC Ad-
PPC Ad Elements
- Headlineis the main title of your PPC Ad which should be magnetic, crisp, and compact
- Display URLis actually the link of Webpage where your prospects will be taken onto and you need to add your page through top keyword in your Ad campaign
- Description Line 1 and 2is actually the body of your ad that describes the product or the service that you are offering
Steps included in PPC Video tutorial to create a compelling PPC Ad are-
Steps involved in creating a successful PPC Ad
- How to do Market and Audience Research
- Know how many people are using the product you are offering
- Know number of people using various parallel products
- Calculate the approximate budget for the ad
- Know what your users want
- Gauge the motivation of your user
- Analyze why your user needs this product
- Know the words that resonate with each group of keywords
- How to do Keyword Research
- Learn kinds of products searched by prospects in the seller’s business domain
- Know who are looking for the same kind of products and what keywords they are using
- Calculate cost to bid for PPC ad on relevant keyword searches
- Know the keywords that your competitors are using
- How to Build a Pay-Per-Click Ad
- Know how to build the PPC ad by putting groups of related keywords into one ad group.
- Learn how to create multiple ads and split-test for different ad groups
- How to Build Landing Pages
- Know how to build the respective landing pages by adding art, technology.
- How to Track, Measure, and Report
- Know impressions that tell you how often your ads appear
- Learn click-through rate that tells you how often your ads are clicked on
- Calculate response rates that tell how often people respond to what your website offers for various Ad groups, Ads and keywords.
- How to Optimize the Ad
- Learn how to optimize Ad through monitoring data, improving and refining the keywords, landing pages and ads as per the need
- Know all the changes that are implemented and understand that Ad performance is trending in right direction
- Have the ability to remove all the non-working words, links, images, etc.
Google AdWords PPC Tutorial
Google AdWords PPC Ad
Success of a PPC campaign depends on a well-written, convincing and concise Google AdWords Ad copy. Google AdWords PPC Tutorial helps you learn how to write Google AdWords ads. Google AdWords is one of the most popular advertising systems that facilitate businesses to publish ads on Google.
Different steps involved in Google AdWords PPC Tutorial are-
- Exactly know the Rules of Framing an AdWords Ad
To frame the AdWords ad, you need to use-
- Display URL
- The Display URL and real URL should be on the same domain
- Identify your True Competitors
- In next step, you need to identify who are your competitors who compete with you in bidding for your target keywords
- You need to know who is consistently getting the top ad rank
- Use this insight and find out the companies and analyze their ads
- Let users know seller’s Assets, USPs, and Your Credentials
You need to know what you can offer to the prospective users to impress and convince them-
- USP (unique selling point)
- Seller’s Credentials
- Show Off your top features like if you have worked with some well known brands then you should show off that, as this helps you stands out from your advertising competitors
- Know how to create an Effective CTA
Use of effective CTA or Call to Action in your Ad Copy is your only opportunity to convey your audience exactly what action you want them to take. Different phrases that you can use are-
- Direct Response Phrases like Register
- Lead Generation Phrases like Contact us
- Engagement Phrases like Check Out
- Know how to write Your Ad Copy
You need to think of the intentions of your users and then you should write Ad copy accordingly as your Ad copy should answer their questions.
- You should Use numbers and exclamation marks because they capture prospects’ attention
- You should also use well known abbreviations as they save space
- You should use keywords in headline to make your ad more prominent
- Know how to add Extensions
Using Ad extensions helps you increase your click-through rate and in this, you can add contact numbers, reviews, site links, testimonials, etc.
- Ad extensions like contact numbers and location help in boosting conversation and conversions
- Extensions like site links help users get what they are looking for with just one click
- Ad extensions like reviews and testimonials build up confidence with your prospects
- Know how to repeat Keywords on the Landing Page
- You need to know how to repeat keywords on the landing page used in your Ad
- It reassures the prospects to visit the right place for his requirements
- Learn how to conduct test
- You should use AdWords Experiments (beta) for accurately testing different versions of your Ad
- You will also learn how to refine Ad as per the judgment of what works best for your ad and what ensures conversions.
Benefits of PPC Tutorial
PPC Tutorial helps you learn branding and creating leads both with equal competency. PPC tutorial guides you run a successful PPC campaign in quickest possible time, which is as effective as SEO. Top benefits of PPC Tutorial are-
- Life time access to Latest Content, Presentations & Videos along with research based internship and hands on projects and assignments
- Placement assistance for PPC professionals and 24/7 trainer’s support on DV discussion forum
- of India Certified PPC Tutorial
- Quick learning to use PPC to enjoy immense traffic and quick results combined with optimized branding in quickest turnaround
- Cost effective to learn PPC, plus, no fee is required to pay to search engines for inserting a PPC ad or to set up an account
- PPC tutorial lets your business get noticed all around the world, or more specifically it guides you how to target your audiences
- PPC Tutorial ensures instant results as PPC delivers faster response if quality ads are posted
In PPC, Ads that are useful and relevant are given preferences and better visibility. PPC Tutorial helps you learn the ways to create compelling, convincing and relevant PPC ad campaigns.
From over mentioned options of PPC Tutorials, you can choose the one as per your business or professional needs to run successful paid advertising campaigns that ensure better engagement and conversions.